100 6th Ave, NEW GLARUS, WI 53574
Established turn key restaurant in the heart of America's Little Switzerland near 2 major highways built in 1858 is truly a distinctive piece of New Glarus. Main floor features dance hall, stage, chalet bar, service bar, dining with fireplace, private banquet room, full kitchen, and balcony sunporch dining. The exposed Lower level offers leased retail space, currently Cheese store, and Pizzeria an extension of the Swiss restaurant, plus storage. The owners offices, 2 bedroom apartment w/ private entrance, 4 fully furnished modest hotel rooms with bathrooms that could also be owners living quarters, plus 5th hotel room currently used for storage and a linen laundry room. Current business offered banquets, catering, holiday parties, wedding receptions, live music, and weekend buffets.